Imagine yourself in a role where you’ll be using your architectural skills to evaluate requirements and define solutions that are built in-house at The Glue. You will guide the development teams and be involved until a successful “go-live”.
This is a great opportunity to make an impact at a growing company. The Glue is part of Projective Group, offering international opportunities in data architecture.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- You are the technical link between the client’s project team and the developers of The Glue. In other words, you’ll transform the (non-functional) client wishes into documented designs and solutions.
- You define the optimal technical solution for our client’s wishes, taking into account the existing capabilities of our reference architecture
- You coach the development team and perform reviews of their deliverables
- You work together with our functional and technical analysts to deliver an optimal application design, which meets both functional and non-functional requirements (security, high availability, performance…).
Keywords: Technical Architecture | Solution Architect | Data Architecture | Senior | Financial Services | Capital Markets | Project Management | Coaching
What are we looking for?
- You are versatile to work on technical topics at different stages of a project life-cycle (i.e. sales pre-studies, design and architecture, development, testing, roll-out…)
- You are highly analytical and able to understand the client’s non-functional requirements
- You are passionate about following any new technological trends
- You have good knowledge of cloud-based software architecture
- You have a proactive approach and are able to work autonomously
- You are agile minded
- You are an enthusiast and dynamic team player
- You are fully capable of working in English
- You have an excellent knowledge of French or Dutch with, at least, a basic understanding of the other national language
- A basic understanding of Azure, Docker, Kubernetes, Spring Boot or React is certainly a plus
Ok, I’m interested; what can I expect?
- You will work in a very dynamic startup environment, with a flat structure and no office politics
- You get the chance to join a growing company, surrounded by supportive and ambitious colleagues
- A fully renovated office in Diegem, designed according to the highest office standards (read: there’s a very nice bar)
- Amazing benefits, incl. a company car and flexible homeworking options