What your contribution will be
You’ll join our “Product & Services” team to implement The Glue at our customers, define the functional and technical roadmap of the product and assist our sales team in defining the optimal solutions for our customers.
As a technical implementation designer:
- You are the technical link between the client’s project team and the developers of The Glue. In other words you transform the non-functional client wishes into documented solutions.
- You define the optimal technical solution for our client’s wishes, taking into account the product capabilities and strategy
- You coach the development team and perform reviews of their deliverables
- You support the customer in deploying The Glue solution in their infrastructure
- You work together with functional journey designer(s) to deliver an optimal application design, which meets both functional and non-functional requirements (security, high availability, performance…).
- You are versatile to work on technical topics at different stages of a project life-cycle (i.e. sales pre-studies, design and architecture, development, testing, roll-out…)
- You are highly analytical and able to understand the client’s non-functional requirements
- You are passionate in following any new technological trends
- You have good knowledge of micro-services, APIs and XML/JSON (schemas)
- You have a proactive approach and are able to work autonomously
- You are agile minded
- You are an enthusiast and dynamic team player
- You are fully capable of working in English
- You have an excellent knowledge of French or Dutch with, at least, a basic understanding of the other national language
- You are willing to travel inside/outside Benelux
- A basic understanding of Docker, Kubernetes, event driven design, in-memory data grids, OAuth2 and SAML is certainly a plus
What we offer you
- You will work in a dynamic startup environment
- You get the chance to grow and to launch your career in a booming company.
- You will be able to work from home 1 day in the week
- Work with the latest technologies (NoSQL databases, Kubernetes, Docker containers, in-memory data grids, event-driven design…)
- You will have a competitive salary and fringe benefits (including company car)
- As of May, we are moving to a fully renovated office, designed according to the highest office standards