Want to shape the future of the financial services industry?
The Glue is a young company, with very ambitious goals in the financial services industry. The financial services industry, confronted by a tsunami of changes (competitors, new products and services, new regulations…), is in need of fast innovation. The Glue’s unique combination of deep banking expertise and its proven, game changing software platform is an unbeatable proposition for delivering and accelerating this innovation track.
In order to meet our ambitious goals, we are looking for talented and motivated IT professionals, who can help us share this future.
What your contribution will be
You’ll join our “Product & Services” team to implement The Glue at our customers, define the functional roadmap of the product and assist our sales team in defining the optimal solutions for our customers.
As a functional journey designer:
- You are the link between the client’s project team and the developers of The Glue. In other words you transform the client wishes into documented solutions.
- You convert the business requirements into microservices (called journeys in The Glue) and detail the data model, business process (described in Event-driven Processing Chains) and business processors (detail all steps to be performed by each action in the business process)
- You test functionally the APIs of the microservices
- You support the business during the User Acceptance Testing phase.
- You functionally document the APIs, so that front-end designers and developers know how each API can be called
- You are versatile to work both on business topics as on deep-dive application design
- You are highly analytical and able to understand business needs
- You are passionate in following any new trends in the financial services industry
- You have a proactive approach and are able to work autonomously
- You are agile minded
- You are an enthusiast and dynamic team player
- You are fully capable of working in English
- You have an excellent knowledge of French or Dutch with, at least, a basic understanding of the other national language
- You are willing to travel inside/outside Benelux
- A basic understanding of APIs, event driven design, XML/JSON (schemas), Swagger, SQL and Postman is certainly a plus
What we offer you
- You will work in a dynamic startup environment
- You get the chance to grow and to launch your career in a booming company.
- You will be able to work from home 1 day in the week
- Work with the latest technologies (NoSQL databases, Docker containers, in-memory data grids…)
- You will have a competitive salary and fringe benefits (including company car)
- As of May, we are moving to a fully renovated office, designed according to the highest office standards