Want to shape the future of the financial services industry?
The Glue is a young company, with very ambitious goals in the financial services industry. The financial services industry, confronted by a tsunami of changes (competitors, new products and services, new regulations…), is in need of fast innovation. The Glue’s unique combination of deep banking expertise and its proven, game changing software platform is an unbeatable proposition for delivering and accelerating this innovation track.
In order to meet our ambitious goals, we are looking for talented and motivated IT professionals, who can help us share this future.
What your contribution will be
You’ll join our “Product & Services” team to help implement end-to-end solutions (with The Glue based back-ends) for our customers, define the functional and technical roadmap of the product and assist our sales team in defining the optimal solutions for our customers.
As a technical front-end architect:
- You are responsible for defining the technical design & architecture of all front-end components
- Choice of development frameworks & libraries
- Choice of tooling for design, development, testing and deployment
- Choice of external components related to a front-end solution (e.g. CMS, web-analytics…)
- Defining code standards for all front-end code
- You are responsible for identifying and designing reusable front-end building blocks, which can be easily reused in future projects to accelerate the delivery process
- You review the code delivered by (internal and external) front-end developers to ensure correct progress, sufficient quality and alignment with coding standards (allowing easy maintenance & future reusability)
- You align with the internal engineering team (i.e. providing requirements and validation of provided solution) for the design and development of proprietary accelerators for front-end delivery
- You support sales initiatives and clients in defining the technical front-end requirements, agreeing on a solution and architecture and defining a work planning and estimation
- You are versatile enough to work on different topics at different stages of a project life-cycle (i.e. sales pre-studies, design and architecture, development of automation processes of operations, run monitoring…)
- You are highly analytical and able to understand the client’s non-functional requirements
- You are passionate in following any new technological trends
- You have a proactive approach and are able to work autonomously
- You are agile minded
- You are an enthusiast and dynamic team player
- You are fully capable of working in English